Survey Terms and Conditions
Pampers Kandoo® CUSTOMER SURVEY GIVEAWAY OFFICIAL RULES
1. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE THE CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. BY ENTERING, ENTRANT AGREES TO BE BOUND BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND THE DECISIONS OF THE JUDGES, WHICH SHALL BE FINAL IN ALL RESPECTS.
2. THE FOLLOWING CONTEST IS INTENDED FOR PLAY IN THE UNITED STATES AND CANADA ONLY AND SHALL ONLY BE CONSTRUED AND EVALUATED ACCORDING TO UNITED STATES LAW. DO NOT ENTER THIS CONTEST UNLESS YOU ARE LOCATED IN THE UNITED STATES OR CANADA AT THE TIME OF ENTRY.
3. ELIGIBILITY: The Pampers Kandoo® Customer Survey Giveaway ("Giveaway") is open only to legal residents of any of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec), who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. The following persons are not eligible to participate: Employees, contractors, directors, and officers of Nehemiah Manufacturing Co. LLC ("Sponsor"), its parent, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, distributors, Web design, advertising, fulfillment, judging and promotion agencies involved in the administration, development, fulfillment and execution of this Giveaway (collectively, "Promotion Parties"), and the immediate family members of each (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent, and or "step" of each) and those living in their same households (those persons whether related or not who live in the same residence for at least three months during the twelve-month period preceding the start date of the Giveaway).
4. CONTEST ENTRY PERIOD: The Survey Giveaway begins at 12:00:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") on July 17, 2012 2, and ends at 5:00:00 p.m. ET on July 31, 2012 ("Giveaway Entry Period").
5. TO ENTER: (a) Complete the entire Pampers Kandoo survey and click submit. The Sponsor's computer is the official timekeeping device for this Contest. Limit one (1) Entry per email address during the Giveaway Entry Period. Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, misdirected or incomplete Entries.
6. CONTEST JUDGING: Entries will be randomly selected by Sponsor and Sponsor's marketing agencies, whose decisions are final and binding in all matters relating to this Giveaway. Entries will be judged by random drawing from a pool of all completed survey entries. Twenty-five (25) winning Entries will be identified on or about the following date, based on the criteria stated above: August 1, 2012. Entries will be judged against all eligible Entries submitted in this Contest. The Writer of the Entry will be deemed a "Winner" for the purposes of this Giveaway. The survey participant will be notified by phone and/or email on or about the date listed above and will be required to provide the survey participant’s mailing address, email address and/or daytime and evening phone numbers in order for the participant of the completed survey entry to be contacted and to facilitate arrangements for the prize to be awarded to the survey participant. Only the survey participant is eligible to receive a prize.
7. PRIZE DETAILS: Prizes will be awarded to 25 randomly selected survey participants. Prize: Winners will receive a gift box of Pampers Kandoo products, merchandise, and coupons (retail value, approximately $50.00) which will be awarded by mailing the product to the winners. Winner must accept prize as specified by Sponsor or prize may be forfeited in its entirety.
8. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY AND RELEASE: No liability or responsibility is assumed by Sponsor or Promotion Parties resulting from entrant's participation in or attempt to participate in the Contest or ability or inability to upload or download any information in connection with the Contest. No responsibility or liability is assumed by the Sponsor or the Promotion Parties for technical problems or technical malfunction arising in connection with any of the following occurrences which may affect the operation of the Contest: Hardware or software errors; faulty computer, cable, satellite, network, electronic, Internet connectivity or other online or network communication problems; errors or limitations of any Internet service providers, servers, hosts or other providers; garbled, jumbled or faulty data transmissions; failure of any online transmissions to be sent or received; lost, late, delayed or intercepted transmissions; inaccessibility of the Web site in whole or in part for any reason; traffic congestion on the Internet or the Web site; unauthorized human or non-human intervention of the operation of the Contest, including without limitation, unauthorized tampering, hacking, theft, virus, bugs, or worms; or destruction of any aspect of the Contest, or loss, miscount, misdirection, inaccessibility or unavailability of an email account used in connection with the Contest. Sponsor and Promotion Parties are not responsible for any printing, typographical, technical, computer, network or human error which may occur in the administration of the Contest, the uploading, the processing or judging of Entries, the announcement of the Prizes or in any Contest-related materials. Use of Web site is at user’s own risk. Sponsor and Promotion Parties are not responsible for any personal injury or property damage or losses of any kind which may be sustained to user's or any other person's computer equipment or phone resulting from participation in the Contest.
9. By participating in the Contest, Participants agree (and agree to confirm in writing) (a) to release Sponsor and Promotion Parties from any and all claims, damages or liabilities arising from or relating to such entrant's participation in the Contest; (b) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and participant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential, or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses; (c) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, or any Prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and (d) any and all claims, judgments, and award shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, excluding attorneys’ fees and court costs. By accepting any Prize, recipient (or parent or legal guardian) (a) agrees that the Sponsor and Promotion Parties, participating retailers, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents will have no liability whatsoever for, and shall be held harmless by winner against, any liability for injuries, losses or damages of any kind to persons or property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from participation in the Contest; from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any Prize,
10. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Winners are solely responsible for any taxes on the Prize, and could receive an IRS Form 1099 for the ARV of the Prize. No substitution of Prize is offered, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. No transfer of Prize is permitted. Unclaimed Prize(s) will not be awarded. If a Prize, or any portion thereof, cannot be awarded for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute Prize with another prize of equal or greater value. If for any reason the Contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Contest, Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Contest, or any part of it, and disqualify any individual who is responsible for such action. If terminated, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, determine the winners from among all eligible Entries received up to time of such action using the judging procedures outlined herein. This Contest is offered only in the United States and all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, participant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of State of Ohio, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules. By entering, entrants consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the federal, state and local courts for Hamilton County, Ohio.
12. LEGAL WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL, WHETHER OR NOT AN ENTRANT, TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE, DESTROY, TAMPER OR VANDALIZE THIS WEB SITE OR INTERFERE WITH THE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND DILIGENTLY PURSUE ALL REMEDIES AGAINST ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
13. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Selected survey participant winners will be notified by phone, mail and/or email. Sponsor is not responsible for any change in Survey Participant’s email, mailing address and/or telephone number. If attempted notification is returned as undeliverable, if winner cannot be verified or if winner is otherwise unable to accept the Prize as stated, or if winner is otherwise disqualifies, Prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner. Winner will be required to complete, sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release, and, where lawful, Publicity Release within seven (7) days of Prize notification.
14. SPONSOR: Nehemiah Manufacturing Company LLC, 1130 Findlay Street, Cincinnati, OH 45214.
15. Pampers Kandoo® and Pampers Kandoo® Logo are registered trademarks of The Procter & Gamble Company Cincinnati, OH, used under license by Nehemiah Manufacturing Co. LLC.